These Easy No-Bake Valentine’s Truffles are the perfect dessert for Valentine’s. A little and bit size dessert that is perfect for family, friends or the person you want to share them with the most. If you’re making this easy desert for a crowd, you might want to double the recipe…they won’t last long!
This blog post may contain affiliate links. What does that mean? We may get a small commission if you make a purchase using our links, which helps us to keep posting new holiday content every week.
What ingredients do you need to make an easy Valentine’s Dessert?
- 36 Golden Oreo cookies
- 1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese (softened to room temperature)
- Pink gel food colouring
- Dark chocolate melts
- Pearly pink sprinkles
How do you make Easy No-Bake Valentine’s Truffles
- You will need a food processor and a microwave to make this dessert.
- Simply put the golden Oreo cookies into a food processor and pulse them until they are crumbs (don’t remove the cream).
- Then, in a separate bowl, add the softened cream cheese and mix until smooth.
- Next, add pink gel food colouring to the dough. Blend until the colour is solid.
- Keep reading for the final touches!
This recipe is so easy to make, only requires a few ingredients and it’s no-bake!
Firstly place thirty six whole Oreo cookies into a food processor (the whole cookie). Pulse the cookies until they become fine crumbs.
Secondly, place the crumbs into a medium mixing bowl and add the softened cream cheese, mix with a hand mixer until well blended. Next, add in two-three drops of food colouring to the dough. Blend with a spatula.
On a piece of parchment paper chill the pink dough in the refrigerator for 5 min. This will make the next step easier.
Remove from the fridge and scoop the mixture into balls, a tablespoon works great for this! Roll the mixture into a ball shape and place it on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Continue until all of the mixture is used.
Place the rolled balls into the freezer for 15min.
While the balls are chilling, melt the dark chocolate in the microwave. Melting times may vary, be sure to follow the melting instructions on the chocolate you have.
Once the Oreo balls have chilled, remove them from the freezer. Using a fork, dip each ball into the melted chocolate. Top with the sprinkles immediately as the chocolate will dry quickly!
Set them aside to set completely.
Viola! A FUN and EASY
We hope you loved this Valentine’s Dessert Recipe as much as we do! So easy and delicious…we recommend doubling this recipe because they won’t last long! Looking for more Valentine’s Day recipes? Certainly check out these favourites:
- Pink Amaretto and Cream Cocktail
- Cherry Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- The Best Valentine’s Day Dessert Recipes
Some Valentine’s Day crafts and ideas:
- Easy Valentine’s Day Treat Bags
- FREE Printable Valentine’s Cards
- Valentine’s Kids Craft: Popsicle Stick Frame
Easy Valentine’s Day No Bake Dessert
- Food processor
- 36 Golden Oreo cookies
- 8 oz cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 2-3 drops gel food colouring pink
- 16 oz dark chocolate
- pink sprinkles
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put 36 Oreos into a food processor. Use the whole cookie, do not remove the cream filling. Pulse the cookies until they become fine crumbs.
- Place crumbs into a medium sized mixing bowl. Add the softened cream cheese and blend until mixed.
- Add pink gel food colouring to the mixture and mix with a spatula.
- Roll the mixture in parchment paper and chill in the refrigerator for 5 min.in refrigerator.
- Remove from the fridge and unroll. Using a tablespoon, scoop the mixture and form 1 inch balls. Continue until all of the dough has been used.
- Place the pink Oreo balls in the freezer for 15 minutes. While the desserts are chilling, melt the dark chocolate according to directions on package.
- Once chilled, remove the Oreo balls from the freezer and dip them into the melted chocolate using a spoon. Coat each ball completely with chocolate and return to the baking sheet. The chocolate will dry quickly so sprinkle pink sprinkles immediately, then allow chocolate to set.
- Store in an airtight container.