A collection of the BEST Valentine’s Day Dessert Recipes for this Valentine’s. There’s a recipe for everyone here so definitely take a look. From cakes to fruit, you’re sure to find the perfect dessert for this special day. Desserts for two or for a crowd, some to make ahead of time and some made fresh to enjoy. Take a look and you’ll certainly find the Valentine’s recipe thats perfect for you!
This blog post may contain affiliate links. What does that mean? We may get a small commission if you make a purchase using our links, which helps us to keep posting new holiday content every week
We have a the BEST Valentine’s Day Dessert Recipes here, over 40 recipes to see!
- These vegan double chocolate cupcakes are beginner-friendly and so delicious. Fluffy, airy and fail-proof, topped off with rich cocoa icing. Vegan Double Chocolate Cupcakes by My Vegan Minimalist
- Check out these awesome and festive Valentine’s Day Hot Cocoa Bombs that you can make for anyone, they’re so fun and so yummy! Valentine’s Day Hot Cocoa Bombs by Brooklyn Active Mama
- These sweet waffle iron cinnamon roll waffles for Valentine’s Day are the perfect sweet treat for your little valentine. Sweet Cinnamon Roll Waffles for Valentine’s Day by Two Kids and a Coupon
- This baked donuts recipe is easy to make and perfect for Valentine’s Day. Intense chocolaty, moist, and delicious. Baked Chocolate Red Velvet Donuts by Also the Crumbs Please
- These Chocolate Orange Keto Fat Bombs are the perfect sweet treat for a healthy fat filled keto Valentines Day. Keto Orange Chocolate Fat Bombs Kisses by Peace Love and Low Carb
- These Gluten-Free Valentine’s Day Heart Cookies are vegan and allergy-free so everyone can enjoy! These delicious raspberry Linzer cookies are made from cut-out sugar cookie dough, raspberry jam, and decorated with dairy-free white chocolate and sprinkles! Gluten-Free Valentine’s Day Heart Cookies (Vegan, Allergy-Free) by Strength and Sunshine.
- This cake is the perfect cake for Valentine’s Day. With a secret heart inside, this cake is not only beautiful, it tastes delicious! White Cake with Strawberry Frosting by Also the Crumbs Please
- This no-bake vanilla and raspberry cheesecake, is so silky smooth and rippled with sweet raspberry jam. The perfect make ahead Valentines dessert. No-Bake Jammie Dodger Cheesecake by Crumbs & Corkscrews
Cheesecake, Valentine’s Day Bark, Macarons, Cherry Hand Pies and so much more…
- Silky smooth red velvet cheesecake topped with a tangy cream cheese topping. Your favourite cake will taste even better in cheesecake form! Red Velvet Oreo Cheesecake by Baking Beauty
- Valentine’s chocolate bark is the perfect Valentine’s Day treat. Make a batch and gift it as a gift or save it for you and a special someone. Valentine’s Chocolate Bark Recipe by Everyday Family Cooking
- These homemade raspberry French macarons are so easy to make for Valentine’s Day. Light and airy, and filled with a surprise. Homemade Gluten Free Raspberry Macarons by Fearless Dining.
- Make this 4 ingredient heart hand pies for an easy and delicious Valentines day dessert. Super yummy heart hand pies with so sweet cherry filling. Best Heart Hand Pies Recipe – 4 Ingredients by Kimspired DIY
Cherry Cupcakes with Cherry Filling, Cream Puffs and so much more in our list of The Best Valentine’s Day Dessert Recipes
- Deliciously sweet Valentine’s dessert, these Cherry Cupcakes are easy to make and perfect that special someone…or someones! Cherry Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing by Champagne and Sugarplums
- Cream Puffs may seem like a hard-to make recipe, but this one is simple, freezer-friendly, and always a hit for those who prefer lighter sweets. They’re a great choice for a romantic Valentine’s dessert. Cream Puffs: Better Than The Bakery by Sense & Edibility.
- This Valentine’s Day charcuterie board makes the perfect desert for one, two or more! It requires no skills to set up and the ingredients are very easy to find! Easy Valentine’s Day Charcuterie Board by Wow, It’s Veggie?
- These Chocolate Coconut Cream Stuffed Strawberries are deliciously decadent and so easy to make. The perfect treat for date nights, parties or Valentine’s Day! Chocolate Coconut Cream Stuffed Strawberries by Maple and Mango
The Best Valentine’s Day Dessert Recipes
- Pink chocolate covered strawberries are an easy, make ahead treat that’s perfect for Valentine’s Day dessert. Bright strawberries are dipped in decadent pink chocolate, then chilled until set. Pink Chocolate Covered Strawberries by The Gay Globetrotter.
- These Vegan Red Velvet Cupcakes are perfectly moist and fluffy with a subtle note of chocolate flavour. They are easy to make and downright delicious! Vegan Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting by Vegan Huggs
- Melt in your mouth red velvet whoopie pies with cream cheese frosting smooshed in between. Tastes like red velvet cake, but takes half the time and effort! Red Velvet Whoopie Pies by Baking Beauty
- This Gluten-Free Vegan Strawberry Cake is fresh and fruity, full of strawberry flavour and naturally coloured! A sweet treat for Valentine’s this year. Also refined sugar free. Gluten-Free Vegan Strawberry Cake by Rhian’s Recipes
How to make delicious brownies for two…
- A Large Triple Chocolate Brownie for Two made with Nutella and double the amount of dark chocolate morsels. Serve a la mode with ice cream also add chocolate sauce! Triple Chocolate Brownie for Two by Chef Savvy
- Who can resist an adorable heart shaped cupcake for Valentine’s Day? Make these super easy Valentine cupcakes from scratch or a box, so easy! Valentine’s Day Heart Cupcakes by Amanda’s Cookin
- The perfect valentine’s day dessert; with its pink filling and red strawberry topping. No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Bars by Healthy Life Trainer
- This made from scratch Lemon Raspberry Bundt Cake is a sweet, classic dessert choice. This tender cake has a layer of fresh raspberries running through the center and is draped with a Lemon Cream Cheese Icing, so delicious. Lemon Raspberry Bundt Cake by From Valerie’s Kitchen
Valentine Dessert Ideas, how to make the best Valentine Desserts…
- Delicious and easy sugar cookies are made using sour cream with an oh so yummy cream cheese frosting! Yummy, fun and festive. Valentine’s Day Sour Cream Sugar Cookies with Cream Cheese Frosting by Saving Talents
- Celebrate a romantic evening and finish it off with these delicious chocolate brownie cookies, completed by dipping in chocolate and also adding pretty sprinkles! Double Chocolate Brownie Cookies by Give Me a Fork
- Imagine a moist and chewy golden heart cake coated in sweet melted chocolate that’s then rolled in coconut flakes. Yes, it may just be heaven on a plate. Chocolate and Coconut Coated Mini Heart Cakes by Sustain My Cooking Habit
- This Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cheesecake with Oreo Crust is certainly the perfect Valentine’s Day Dessert. Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cheesecake with Oreo Crust by Food Wine Sunshine.
How to make heart shaped desserts…
- These raspberry molten lava cakes make the perfect Valentine’s Day dessert for two! They can be made gluten-free, 100% whole grain or with all-purpose flour, there’s also a dairy-free option. Raspberry Molten Lava Cakes (gluten-free, dairy-free, whole grain options) by Texanerin Baking
- Who needs store bought pop tarts when you can make your own right at home? These flaky pop tarts stuffed with your filling of choice are the perfect way to get your Valentine’s Day off to a sweet start. Conversation Heart Pop Tarts by The Simple-Sweetlife
- These are so simple even the kiddos can help make them!! Great for gifting or parties! Valentine’s Day Cake Mix Cookie Bars Recipe by Home Fresh Ideas
- These heart cookie dough truffles are certainly an excellent treat to make for that special someone that loves cookie dough. Not only are these truffles shaped like a heart, but they are drenched in dark chocolate, so delicious! Heart Cookie Dough Truffles Recipe by Ottawa Mommy Club
Valentine’s Desserts for two or a crowd!
- This rich Chocolate Triple with Raspberries & Champagne Cream is perfectly elegant, and so easy to make! Luxurious Chocolate Trifle with Raspberries and Champagne Cream by Straight to the Hips, Baby
- Valentine’s Day Muddy Buddies is an easy no bake dessert! Chex cereal is coated with creamy peanut butter and chocolate and then topped with powdered sugar! Valentine’s Muddy Buddies by Champagne and Coffee Stains.
- Yummy cream cheese mints! These mints are easy to make and perfect for a Valentine’s celebration, make a batch because they won’t last long. Cream Cheese Heart Mints Recipe – Perfect Valentine’s Day Candy Recipe by Kat Balog
- Yes you can even make brownies in your Instant Pot! So, turn it on and try these fudgy brownies, they’re gluten-free and dairy-free too! Instant Pot Brownies by Corrie Cooks
How to make chocolate dipped strawberries for a Valentine’s Day Dessert
- These Chocolate Dipped Brownie Hearts are certainly the ultimate Valentine’s Day treat. As if brownies aren’t enough we also need to chocolate dip them sending them to a whole new level of goodness for your sweetheart. Chocolate Dipped Brownie Hearts by Baked Broiled and Basted
- Chocolate covered strawberries are such an easy and beautiful idea for a Valentine’s Day treat! They are so easy to make and since they are chocolate covered strawberries they are delicious too! Valentine Strawberries by Moore or Less Cooking
- Sugar cookies meet to make a perfectly portable treat with these Valentine’s Cookie Pops. Valentine’s Cookie Pops by Bottom Left of the Mitten
- These Valentine’s Day Fortune Cookies are both delicious and full of fun fortunes for you and your loved one! Valentine’s Day Fortune Cookies by Dancing Through the Rain
Cakes, Hot Chocolate Bombs, Cupcakes and more…so many Valentine’s recipes!
- These cute Pink Heart Chocolate Pretzels are certainly a fun Valentine’s dessert that anyone can make! Pink Heart Chocolate Pretzels by Dancing Through the Rain
- Chili ice cream with chocolate cake is easy to make and a delicious combination. It looks as amazing as it tastes – so delicious! Chili Ice Cream with Chocolate Sponge Cake by Cooking Journey Blog
- These Valentine’s Day Hot Chocolate Bombs are the best bombs you will ever have. These beautiful spheres of rich chocolate filled with hot chocolate mix and marshmallows will certainly blow your mind. Valentine’s Day Hot Chocolate Bombs by The Flying Couponer
- This no-bake cheesecake looks amazing and tastes even better! Redcurrant No Bake Cheesecake Recipe for Valentine’s Day by Red Ted Art
How to make mini cheesecakes…
- Love made edible – layers of homemade raspberry-rose jam and vanilla buttercream sandwiched between delicate melt-in-your-mouth Viennese cookies, so amazing! Raspberry-Rose Viennese Whirls by Two-Bit Tart
- This easy vanilla loaf cake certainly has a sweet surprise: A strawberry-flavored, heart-shaped centre! Learn how to make this simple pound cake in a few easy steps. Peek-a-boo Pound Cake by The Simple-Sweetlife
- If you are looking for a mini chocolate cheesecake dessert for Valentine’s Day or just to show someone how much you care, these tasty mini cheesecakes are so perfect. Mini Chocolate Cheesecake Dessert for Valentine’s Day by Where’d My Sanity Go
- For Valentine’s or any other day, these meringue shells shaped into hearts pair perfectly with sherbet and raspberry sauce, so delicious! Meringue Hearts with Raspberry Sauce by Sula and Spice
We hope you loved this list of The Best Valentine’s Day Dessert Recipes! Which one is your favourite? If you’re looking for more amazing Valentine’s ideas, certainly check out our Valentine’s Kids Craft – Popsicle Stick Frame and our Deal Up Valentine’s Fun with a Sweet Hearts Card Garland!