Berry In Love Mocktail
Valentine’s Day is almost here, so it’s time to start thinking about a delicious, festive drink! Our Berry In Love Mocktail is an easy, fun, non-alcoholic drink that is perfect for any Valentine’s celebration. With a strawberry flavour and a little fizz, this drink will be a favourite!
This blog post may contain affiliate links. What does that mean? We may get a small commission if you make a purchase using our links, which helps us to keep posting new holiday content every week.
This mocktail is easy to make, simply add frozen strawberry juice to soda, add some lemon and lime and top with delicious fresh fruit. We recommend making this Valentine’s drink in a pitcher or punch bowl and add the grenadine to individual glasses. One important thing — this mocktail will go fast! Consider doubling the recipe as needed!
What do you need to make a Valentine’s Mocktail?
- Strawberry flavoured frozen drink
- Club soda
- Grenadine (optional)
How to make an easy Valentine’s Day Mocktail:
- Add club soda to a pitcher or punch bowl.
- Top with frozen strawberry drink.
- Add fresh lemon and lime juice.
- Throw in some fresh fruit like raspberries or strawberries.
- In a glass add a small amount of grenadine.
- Top with the punch mixture.
Easy Berry In Love Mocktail Recipe
Add club soda to a pitcher or punch bowl. Top with a frozen strawberry drink. This will give the drink a delicious slush texture with a fizz!
Add fresh lemon and lime juice to the pitcher or punch bowl.
Garnish! Using lemon and lime slices and fresh fruit. We suggest using raspberries or strawberries. Add them into the pitcher and then place extra near your pitcher for use on glasses if desired.
When preparing to pour, add some grenadine to the glass. This step is optional! Grenadine adds a sweet cherry flavour that compliments this delicious strawberry mocktail – but could make it too sweet for some, so use to taste.
Finally, fill the glass with the Berry In Love Mocktail. Enjoy!
We hope you love this Berry In Love Mocktail. Perfect for parties, girls night or date night! If you’re looking for more Valentine’s delights, check out our other Valentine’s Day ideas!
Valentine’s Day Recipes
- Easy No-Bake Valentine’s Day Truffles
- Pink Amaretto and Cream
- Cherry Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- THE BEST Valentine’s Dessert Recipes
Valentine’s Day Decor and Crafts
- The Best Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids to Make
- Easy Valentine’sDay Treat Bags
- FREE PRINTABLE Valentine’s Cards
- Valentine’s Kids Craft – Popsicle Stick Frame
Berry In Love Mocktail
- Cocktail glasses
- 1 litre Club Soda
- 1 Frozen strawberry drink
- Juice from one lemon
- Juice from one lime
- Dribble Grenadine optional
- Put the frozen strawberry drink into a pitcher and then add the club soda.
- Add the lemon and lime juice.
- Add berries and lemon and lime slices to the pitcher.
- Pour a small amount of grenadine into a cocktail glass and then top with some Berry In Love Mocktail from the pitcher.