Valentine’s is always so much fun when you’re a kid, making Valentine’s for all the kids in the class and receiving some awesome ones in return. Since Valentine’s is right around the corner, we’ve brought together The Best Valentine’s Crafts for Kids to Make. Here you’ll find Valentine ideas, gifts and crafts for toddlers, preschoolers and school aged kids, there’s certainly something for everyone!
This blog post may contain affiliate links. What does that mean? We may get a small commission if you make a purchase using our links, which helps us to keep posting new holiday content every week.
The Best Valentine’s Crafts for Kids to Make
- Super cute and easy Llama Valentine’s Card with a free printable template. Llama Valentines Card Craft by Simple Everyday Mom
- Homemade sidewalk chalk, a perfect gift for friends! See how you can help kids make their own Valentine’s gift. Heart-shaped Homemade Sidewalk Chalk by Oh, The Things We’ll Make!
- Love bugs are the best. So fun and so very cute! Have you tried these TP Roll Love bugs? Just the best! Toilet Roll Love Bugs for Valentine’s Day by Red Ted Art
- This puzzle art craft is so cute. Kids will love turning old puzzles into a beautiful shinning heart for Valentine’s Day. Easy DIY Valentine’s Puzzle Heart by Champagne and Sugarplums
- Need a Valentines Box for classroom celebrations? Young reptile fans will love making this dinosaur valentines box, which can be customized with favorite colors. Easy DIY Dinosaur Valentines Box That’s Dino-Mite by The Savvy Mama Lifestyle
- Super cute and easy Valentine’s gum ball machine! Kids will love making these gum ball machine’s for their friends and family. Valentine Bubblegum Machines by Bitz & Giggles
- These easy rock painting ideas, with mandala designs, are a great way to relax, be artistic and make a perfect craft for Valentine’s Day. Painting Rocks with Love: Painted Mandala Hearts by Sustain My Craft Habit
- Cute and easy hippo Valentine’s idea! Use the template to help your little ones create this cute hippo for Valentine’s day. Preschool Hippo Craft with Template by The Inspiration Edit
- A simple and quick Valentine kids craft for the kids who love Pokemon! Pikachu Valentine Card Craft by Simple Everyday Mom
- Beautiful glitter and confetti Valentine’s Day Sensory Bottle for Kids. A great Valentine for the kids to make and play with. Valentine’s Day Sensory Bottle for Kids by Mom. Wife. Busy Life.
- Bookmarks are easy to make and a great little gift for friends. Here are some lovely Valentine’s Owls. Valentine’s Owl Corner Bookmark Gift Idea for Kids by Red Ted Art
- These love bug juice boxes are a cute craft and a fun party treat, all in one! Love Bug Juice Boxes – Kids’ Valentine’s Ideas by The Gifted Gabber
- Our family makes Valentines’ Day crafts and a Valentine’s Day Box. We decorate the box and place small little presents inside for each other. An Easy DIY Valentine’s Day Box by Ottawa Mommy Club
- A very thoughtful Valentine’s gift idea. This pretty tree incorporates you child’s handprint and fingerprint, in the shape of a beautiful Hand Over Heart design. Hand-on-Heart Tree: Valentine’s Day Handprint & Fingerprint Craft by Mom Brite
- This Valentine’s Day project is a classic. A great project for preschoolers, they absolutely love the accordion arms. Valentine Hugs for Preschoolers by Crafts by Amanda
- Countdown to Valentine’s Day with this Valentine’s countdown clock! Make one with the kids to help them know when Valentine’s day is here. How to Help Kids Make a Valentine’s Day Countdown Calendar by Coffee and Carpool
- These lovely heart cards have been made by using a toilet paper roll tube as a stamp. Lots of fun for kids of all ages. Toilet Roll Heart Stamp Cards by DIY Thought
- This kids craft is fun and simple! Use popsicle sticks to create this pretty Valentine’s wall art. A great gift for family and friends. DIY Valentine’s Day Stick Art by Craft Bits
- A fun craft for all ages, this DIY heart wreath photo frame is a great Valentine’s gift for family and friends! DIY Heart Wreath Photo Collage by Lorena & Lennox
- Very fun and easy Valentine’s Pointillism Art. All ages will love this Valentine’s day craft from toddlers and preschoolers to school aged kids and adults! Valentine’s Day Pointillism Art by Coffee and Carpool
We hope you liked our list of The Best Valentine’s Crafts for Kids to Make! If you’re looking for more Valentine’s day projects certainly check out our Deal Up Sweet Hearts Garland. Happy Crafting!