Fun and easy Over 20 St. Patrick’s Day Craft Ideas for Kids to Make so many crafts to choose from, great for all ages and grades, great ideas for the classroom and right at the dinning room table. There are STEM activities, slime recipes, and so many of craft ideas like wreaths, popsicle stick ideas and paper towel roll characters! Enjoy!!
This blog post may contain affiliate links. What does that mean? We may get a small commission if you make a purchase using our links, which helps us to keep posting new holiday content every week.
Over 20 St. Patrick’s Day Craft Ideas for Kids to Make
- We’ll show you how to make these festive shamrocks and gold nugget painted rocks just in time for St. Paddy’s day. Shamrocks and Gold Nuggets St. Patrick’s Day Crafts by Sustain My Craft Habit
- This leprechaun kids craft is so easy and fun, perfect for Saint Patrick’s Day, this kids craft is made easy by using the free printable! Leprechaun Headband Craft (Free Printable) by Simple Everyday Mom
- Make the most fun St. Patrick’s Day project ever- Leprechaun Snow! It’s an amazing experience and it’s actually cold to the touch, plus learn how to make a little magic happen with it, so fun! Leprechaun Snow! A St. Patrick’s Day Sensory STEM Activity by Team Cartwright
- Stretchy and slimy St. Patrick’s Day Slime recipe is just what’s needed this St. Patrick’s Day! Kids will certainly love stretching this slime and finding the hidden pot of gold coins! St. Patrick’s Day Slime by Crafts By Amanda
Sun-catchers, Pipe Cleaner Leprechaun, Wreaths and more…
- Shamrock sun-catchers are a great craft for kids to make, they will love to see them catch the sun in the window! St. Patrick’s Day Crafts: Shamrock Stained Glass Art Suncatcher with Tissue Paper by Honey and Lime
- Pipe Cleaner and Popsicle Stick DIY Leprechaun is just about the cutest Saint Patrick’s Day craft, made using simple supplies and will certainly create the most adorable little friend for your child to love and play with! Pipe Cleaner and Popsicle Stick Leprechaun: DIY Leprechaun Craft by Conservamome
- A fun and easy craft is great for all ages, kids will certainly love to see their art hanging on the door or on the wall this St. Patrick’s Day. Easy Paper Plate St. Patrick’s Day Wreath Craft by The Keele Deal
- This shamrock craft is so very cute, easy for kids to make and wonderful for them to play with, be sure to get the free template to make this craft even easier. Shamrock Preschool Craft (Free Printable) by Simple Everyday Mom
St. Patrick’s Day Craft Ideas for Kids to Make like: Toilet Roll Characters, Popsicle Sticks and Home Made St. Patrick’s Day Soap!
- Toilet paper leprechauns are so cute and fun for the kids, easy to make and hours of fun! Leprechaun Toilet Paper Roll Craft: A St. Patrick’s Day Craft for Kids by Conservamome
- Kids will love to make their own soap with these cute Lucky Lime Leprechaun Soaps, give them as gifts or keep them at home, so easy to convince little ones to wash their hands too! St. Patrick’s Day Gifts – Lucky Lime Leprechaun Soap by Family Focus Blog
- Cute felt leprechaun craft for kids to make this Saint Patrick’s Day, kids of all ages will certainly love to put these sweet little hats together to create a pretty picture! Leprechaun Craft – St. Patrick’s Day Craft by Made With Happy
- Easy and so pretty, this popsicle stick craft is fun for all ages, preschoolers, toddlers and school aged kids alike will love creating this rainbow, complete with a pot of gold, perfect for St. Patrick’s Day. Pot of Gold Rainbow Popsicle Stick Craft by Mom, Wife, Busy Life.
Leprechaun hats, Sparkling shamrocks and Finger-painting ideas!
- Use popsicle sticks to create this fun Leprechaun hat, it’s so easy, a perfect craft for all ages, in the classroom or at the dinning table! Leprechaun Hat Popsicle Stick Craft by Mom, Wife, Busy Life.
- This coffee filter leprechaun is so cute for Saint Patrick’s Day, easily transform coffee filters and wooden clothespins into a mischievous Leprechaun! Coffee Filter Leprechaun Saint Patrick’s Day Craft by Darcy and Brian
- This sparkling shamrock and finger-painted rainbow is so much fun for kids to make, great for all ages and a definite keep sake! Sparkling Shamrock and Finger-paint Rainbow Craft by Champagne and Sugarplums
- Made out of dollar-tree materials, this leprechaun trap is inexpensive to create and certainly fun for the children to decorate, your kids will love designing and building this St. Patrick’s Day craft. How to Build a Leprechaun Trap for Kids by Mombrite
Bookmarks, Rainbows and Sensory Bottle and more St. Patrick’s Day Craft Ideas for Kids to Make
- Fun and so easy, this rainbow kids craft is double the fun with a colouring sheet and tissue paper activity, great for all ages from preschool to school age! Tissue Paper Rainbow by The Keele Deal
- Let your visitors know where the St Patrick’s Day celebrations are this year with this wreath craft idea. The kids will love layering the colours on cardboard to create a bright decoration for your front door, so easy and fun! St. Patrick’s Day Wreath Craft Idea for Kids: Bright Colours and Shamrocks by Katherine Rosman
- This entertaining Shamrock Sensory Bottle will keep little ones engaged during St. Patrick’s Day! St. Patrick’s Day Sensory Bottle by Mom, Wife, Busy Life.
- Learn about St. Patrick’s Day with lots of fun children’s books and keep your place in the book with this so cute leprechaun bookmark craft for kids! St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Bookmark Craft for Kids (Free Template) by Mombrite
Felt shamrock plushies, Hand-print art and Rock painting ideas!
- This St. Patricks Day craft is so easy and great for learning how to sew, get the free pattern and use felt scraps to make plush felt shamrocks (attach a hair clip and they’re perfect to wear on the holiday)! Hand Stitched Felt Shamrock Plushie by Easy Things to Sew
- This shamrock hand print craft is fun and certainly a keep sake, create a pretty shamrock using handprints and use it to decorate your home this Saint Patrick’s Day. Children’s Hand Shamrock Craft by The Inspiration Edit
- Three different rock painting ideas for kids to make for Saint Patrick’s Day, choose one, two or all three designs, so fun! Saint Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Rock Painting by The Inspiration Edit
- Decorate your home with these fun Shamrock Chair Sashes, fun for all ages, kids will certainly love putting these St. Patrick’s Day decorations together! Easy Clover Chair Sashes by Champagne and Sugarplums
We hope you loved our list of Over 20 St. Patrick’s Day Craft Ideas for Kids to Make and fun and easy kids craft to create. If you’re looking for some delicious recipes to treat yourselves to while getting crafty, certainly check out our yummy Chocolate Cupcakes with a Peppermint Frosting Swirl or our EASY Rainbow Truffles!