Everyone knows about green beer on St. Patrick’s Day, but have you heard about a Sour Shamrock, Green Smash, Lucky Leprechaun or The Galway? We have these and many more in our list of Over 20 Amazingly Fun Saint Patrick’s Day Cocktails, so check it out, you may discover a new Saint Patrick’s Day drink!
This blog post may contain affiliate links. What does that mean? We may get a small commission if you make a purchase using our links, which helps us to keep posting new holiday content every week.
Over 20 Amazingly Fun Saint Patrick’s Day Cocktails
- Irish Car Bomb is super easy with only three ingredients! A quick tip, drink it quickly or you’re left with a curdled glass of beer, whiskey and Irish cream. Irish Car Bomb by Julie’s Eats and Treats
- Lucky Leprechaun Shots are fruity shots that taste like what a leprechaun would drink on a tropical vacation. This easy cocktail recipe is perfect for St. Patrick’s Day or the rest of the year! Lucky Leprechaun Shots: Fruity Shots Perfect All Year by Boulder Locavore
- This green prosecco cocktail is made with Midori mixed with fresh lemon juice, then topped with crisp, bubbly prosecco for a festive cocktail that’s fresh, light, and perfect for St Patrick’s Day. Green Prosecco Cocktail by The Gay Globe Trotter
- Crisp and cool, this Galway cocktail is the perfect green cocktail for this St. Patrick’s day. The Galway by Champagne and Sugarplums
Shamrock Skipper, Green Tea Latte and more…
- Craving a St Patty’s Day matcha latte? This matcha green tea latte is amazing and you can make it at home whenever you want! It is creamy, refreshing with included variations to make a low calorie (“skinny”), vegan, whole food plant based, whole30 or keto matcha latte. Iced Matcha Green Tea Latte by Aubrey’s Kitchen
- The Shamrock Sipper is low calorie, so you can save those for things that matter – like appetizers and dessert. Even better, it’s so super easy to make, you can make them at home. Shamrock Sipper Low Calorie Cocktail for St. Patrick’s Day by How Was Your Day?
- This Grasshopper drink recipe is a delicious and easy cocktail recipe. Its mildly alcoholic that drinks like a mint chocolate dessert. Perfect for St. Patrick’s Day, the holidays, or when a gentle mint drink is your last beverage of the day. Grasshopper Cocktail by Become Betty
- These Boozy Shamrock Shakes are an easy and delicious St. Patrick’s Day cocktail! Boozy Shamrock Shakes by The Blond Cook
Lucky Green Smash, Chocolate Martini and more Amazingly Fun Saint Patrick’s Day Cocktails!
- Enjoy a bit of the luck o’ the Irish while you sip on this easy to make copycat shamrock shake. It’s deliciously creamy, minty, and the perfect way to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day! Shamrock Shake (McDonalds Copycat) by Recipes From a Pantry
- Sweet and sour, the tasty Lucky Green Smash is just the drink for this Saint Paddy’s day – make a batch for a crowd so there’s enough for everyone! Lucky Green Smash by Champagne and Sugarplums
- Why have just a traditional chocolate martini, when you can keep it up a notch with some Baileys which makes this dessert in a glass. Baileys Chocolate Martini by Chisel and Fork
- What’s better than chocolate and mint? Adding some booze of course! This perfectly green frozen grasshopper is great for St. Patrick’s Day. Frozen Grasshopper Cocktail by Basil and Bubbly
Keto, Dairy Free Shamrock Shake, The Snakebite and St. Patrick’s Day jello!
- The perfect sugar free, low carb St Paddy’s Day Treat, so skip the high-carb, sugar loaded version and go for this Keto Dairy Free Shamrock Shake. Keto Dairy Free Shamrock Shake by Peace, Love and Low Carb
- The Snakebite is a layered beer cocktail made with Guinness and hard cider, certainly the perfect beverage to go along with your St Patrick’s Day feast! The Snakebite (Guinness and Pear Cider Cocktail) by From Valeries Kitchen
- If you’re having a St. Patrick’s Day get together, these green jello shots will be the hit of the party, so fun and easy! Green Jello Shots by Amanda’s Cookin’
- These ginger lime Jello shots are combination jello shot and a punch of ginger lime flavour, so perfectly green for St. Patrick’s day! Ginger Lime Jello Shots by Our Wabi Sabi Life
Irish Trash Can, Irish Coffee and Bailey’s White Russian!
- This Irish Trash Can drink is a fun cocktail that mixes up a half dozen varieties of alcohol and then is topped with a can of Red Bull. It’s the perfect cocktail for celebrating St. Patrick’s day! Irish Trash Can by Julie’s Eats and Treats
- Irish coffee is made with Irish whiskey, brown sugar and coffee then topped with foamed cream for a delicious adult beverage that’s perfect for St. Patrick’s Day or weekend brunch! Irish Coffee by The Gay Globe Trotter
- This decadent Baileys White Russian Cocktail is certainly the perfect after-dinner drink. Easy to make, creamy, and delicious it’s like having your dessert in a glass! Bailey’s White Russian Cocktail by Recipes From a Pantry
- Most think of Guinness as the patron alcohol of Ireland but this authentic Irish coffee recipe is a gem! A warming combination of Irish whiskey, strong sweetened coffee with a cream float on top makes for an oh, so yummy Irish drink. Authentic Irish Coffee: A True Taste of Ireland by Boulder Locavore
We hope you liked this list of Over 20 Amazingly Fun Saint Patrick’s Day Cocktails! If you’re looking for some other Saint Patrick’s day ideas certainly check out our Rainbow Truffles dessert or a fan favourite, our Rustic Rainbow Lucky Signboard, a fun craft that looks amazing on the wall, mantel or front door!