Popsicle sticks make great craft materials, because they’re inexpensive, easy to work with and have tons of potential! Bringing home a big bag of popsicle sticks from the dollar store for the kids is always fun because they’re always eager to create things with them. Here’s a list of the best Christmas Popsicle Stick Crafts for Kids.
This blog post may contain affiliate links. What does that mean? We may get a small commission if you make a purchase using our links, which helps us to keep posting new holiday content every week.
- Very cute and easy reindeer popsicle stick craft for kids! Get the template from the blog to help create these cute reindeers. Easy Reindeer Popsicle Stick Craft for Kids by Simple Everyday Mom
- This cute Popsicle Stick Gingerbread House is an easy craft that you can make with kids of all ages. Popsicle Stick Gingerbread House Craft by The Printables Fairy
- Kids will love this yarn wrapped popsicle stick angel. It’s easy and fun, use it as a puppet or add a loop and hang it on the tree. Yarn Angel Ornaments – Easy Yarn Christmas Ornaments by Messy Little Monster
- Keep track of your Christmas traditions and activities with this easy to make Christmas Bucketlist! Fun for the whole family. Christmas Popsicle Stick Bucketlist Craft by Champagne and Sugarplums
There’s more Christmas kids crafts to go!
- Big and beautiful, these giant popsicle stick snowflakes look amazing on the wall or above the mantel. Kids will love putting these big creations together, add some glitter or gems to make them sparkle! Popsicle Stick Snowflakes by Making Manzanita
- This craft stick Christmas tree provides a fun open canvas for kids to paint or decorate however they like. We have used pom poms and buttons, but you can get creative here with the usual craft staples. Christmas Tree Craft Activity with Popsicle Sticks for Kids by Katherine Rosman
- Super cute popsicle stick elves, all ages will love making and playing with these cute elf popsicle stick characters. Festive Elf Popsicle Stick Craft (with template) by Simple Everyday Mom
- A fun and easy popsicle stick sled ornament to adorn your tree will bring back memories of childhood and the giant sledding hill where you spent your winter afternoons! DIY Popsicle Stick Sled Ornament by Scrappy Geek
- An easy reindeer Christmas ornament with popsicle sticks for the kids to make this Christmas. Reindeer Christmas Ornament with Popsicle Sticks by Crayons and Cravings
- This Snowman Bookmark Craft is so much fun for the kids. They can be as creative as they want to be on this simple, cute craft. Simple Snowman Bookmark Craft for Kids by An Alli Event
- Use old keyboards to make a Chicka Chicka Boom Boom inspired ornament. A very cute and unique Christmas decoration based on a popular children’s book. Chicka Chicka Boom Boom STEAM-Inspired Ornament by STEAM Powered Family.
- These adorable snowmen are easy for the whole family to make. Grab your googly eyes and felt! Let’s go! Craft Stick Snowman Ornament by We’re Bright At Home.
The Best Christmas Popsicle Stick Crafts for Kids
- This is a super fun and easy Christmas Tree ornament – combine craft sticks with pipecleaners and beads to make a lovely decoration. Great for fine motor skills. Pipecleaner Christmas Tree Ornaments by Red Ted Art
- Fun toy soldier craft for kids to hang on the tree, great for all ages. DIY Toy Soldier Christmas Decoration by The Inspiration Edit
- These popsicle stick Christmas trees are easy to make and so much fun for the kids! Choose the background and the decorations for each tree. Cute Popsicle Stick Christmas Tree Craft for Kids by Hunny I’m Home DIY
- Fun and easy, Rudolph popsicle stick craft for the kids! Cute Popsicle Stick Reindeer Craft for Kids by Hunny I’m Home DIY
- A tree for your tree? These simple Christmas tree ornaments are a great project for the whole family to make. DIY Christmas Tree Ornament & Christmas Tree Tour! by Scrappy Geek
- Snow is falling all around, even inside with these adorable craft stick snowflakes. Sparkle them up with glue, gems and paint! Craft Stick Snowflakes by Making of a Mom
- Bigger then popsicle sticks but just as fun. In less than thirty minutes you can turn an ordinary paint stir stick into adorable paint stick snowmen puppets! Paint Stick Snowmen Puppets by Crafts by Amanda
- Recycle ice lolly sticks and white (shirt) buttons to make these rather adorable snowflake ornaments! So easy and fun! Kids Craft: Button Snowflake Crafts by Red Ted Art
We hope you loved our list of The Best Christmas Popsicle Stick Crafts for Kids. Grab a bag of popsicle sticks and get crafting! If you’re looking for more Christmas fun certainly check out our Christmas Handprint Ideas, three different handprint characters with three different ways to use them.