We have a collection of some of the Best Christmas Crafts for Kids for you this week. They are all easy to make – everything from Christmas cards to DIY gifts to paper crafts and ornaments. Fun and easy Christmas crafts for kids of all ages!
This blog post may contain affiliate links. What does that mean? We may get a small commission if you make a purchase using our links, which helps us to keep posting new holiday content every week.
This collection of Christmas kids crafts includes paper plate snowmen and Santa’s, cards for grandparents and teachers and some handprint Christmas craft ideas for making memories! Materials are easy to find – most you can buy at the dollar store (making these crafts thrifty too!). To find out how to make the crafts, simply click the links below the pictures.
- Kid-Friendly Pipe Cleaner Christmas Trees Craft by Two Kids and a Coupon. This easy and fun kid-friendly pipe cleaner Christmas trees craft is an easy and fun project to make together this holiday season!
- How to Make a DIY Reindeer Craft Ornament by Foster To Adopt. A sweet little reindeer ornament for the kids to make. Hang them on the tree or make a garland out of them! Super cute and easy!
- Easy Tic Tac Toe Game Christmas Kids Craft by Life Should Cost Less. Whether you’re looking for a cute DIY gift your kids will love or an affordable stocking stuffer idea – everyone will love this adorable tic-tac-toe game. In addition to being easy to make, it will provide endless amounts of fun for your kids.
- How to Make a DIY Christmas Garland with Lights by Pillar Box Blue. Kids will have great fun making the Christmas shapes for this garland of lights. They can trace Christmas cookie cutters and then color them in.
- Free Printable Buddy The Elf Craft For Kids by Simple Everyday Mom. Fun and personalized Christmas kids craft. Kids will love to become an Elf by placing their picture on the printable body. Put together with brads so the arms and legs are moveable!
- Pop Up Gingerbread Man Card for 3d Christmas Fun by Red Ted Art. Cards to be shared, these cute 3D cards are fun for kids to make and give.
- Easy DIY Holiday & Christmas Cards to Make With Kids by Cendu Param. Try one of these easy DIY Christmas cards you can make with the kids. It adds a special personal touch to any gift and makes for a memorable keepsake.
- 3 Super Easy Cupcake Liner Christmas Crafts for Toddlers by Lil Tigers. Super easy Christmas Cupcake liner crafts. Your toddler will love this fun Christmas craft with three different ideas!
- Cute and easy Christmas handprint ideas, three different characters with three different ways to display them! Christmas Kids Craft – Handprint Ideas by Champagne and Sugarplums
- Some of the best Christmas rock painting ideas. From stockings and snowflakes to Santa’s and Elf shoes. Festive Christmas Rock Painting Ideas by Sustain My Craft Habit
- These easy pom pom ornaments are fun to make for kids AND adults! Add this craft to your Christmas traditions. Pom Pom Christmas Ornaments // Family Holiday Tradition by Lovely Indeed
- A very cute Popsicle Reindeer for all ages! Great for toddlers and so much fun for school aged kids. Easy Reindeer Popsicle Stick Craft for Kids by Simple Everyday Mom
Over 25 of the Best Christmas Crafts for Kids
- This Santa’s workshop ornament is so cute! Its super easy to make when your kids are looking for something new to do on a Saturday afternoon or during Christmas vacation. DIY Santa’s Workshop Ornament by Ottawa Mommy Club
- Let kids make their very own advent calendar and count down the days until Christmas. . You can avoid the waxy chocolate and make a craft instead – it has longer staying power than a single drawing on the fridge. Easy DIY Advent Calendar For Kids by Unique Gifter
- Kids will love to make these DIY snowballs, perfect for indoor snowball fights. Fun gift idea too! Easy Kids Craft Yarn Pom Pom Snowball Fight Kit by TikKido
- Kids will not only start learning some basic sewing skills, but they’ll also create frameable art with this easy Christmas string art craft. Christmas String Art Stencils: Christmas Tree and Snowflake by Kim and Carrie
- Learn how to make this Easy Polar Bear Paper Plate Craft with a free printable template. Perfect for toddler, preschool, and first grade aged kids. Easy Polar Bear Paper Plate Craft by Life Should Cost Less
- Very cute and easy popsicle stick Christmas tree craft. Kids of all ages will love to decorate their own popsicle stick Christmas tree with pipe cleaners, stickers, mini pom-poms and more. Cute Popsicle Stick Christmas Tree Craft for Kids by Hunny I’m Home DIY
- Very easy and cute handprint reindeer craft. This craft easily makes a great memento, using handprints for the reindeers antlers. Kids will love creating these cute deer. A Handprint Reindeer Craft for Kids by Simple Everyday Mom
- Instead of buying the delicate ornaments, make your own Wooden Jenga Christmas Ornaments this year! These ornaments are super easy to make, durable, and are a lot more thrifty than buying individual ornaments. Wooden Jenga Christmas Ornaments by The Inspiration Edit
Easy and Fun Christmas Ideas
- Create Pointillism inspired Christmas trees using only a cotton swab! Fun for all ages. How to Make Christmas Art with Pointillism by Coffee and Carpool
- Very cute and fun Christmas Tree Bookmarks! Made with origami paper, these little trees will make great gifts. Christmas Tree Bookmarks by My Joy Filled Life
- A cute elf kids craft – mix and match these paper elves with an included printable template. Mix and Match Paper Elf Craft (with Printable Template) by Messy Little Monster
- Countdown to Christmas with this snowman calendar. Kids will love to countdown to the big day using a craft they’ve made themselves. Snowman Christmas Countdown Craft by Coffee and Carpool
- Your kids will have a blast making their own wreath. You can easily download the printable ornaments for this quick and easy Christmas craft. Christmas Wreath Craft for Preschoolers by Two Pink Peonies
- These Christmas windsocks are easy for kids to make and the different characters look super cute hung up for a decoration at home or school. Christmas Windsock Craft by I Heart Crafty Things
- This is an easy Christmas craft without the mess! Three different paper plate characters to create. Paper Plate Santa, Snowman and Rudolph by Crafts by Amanda
- Kids will love making this cute homemade Santa Card for friends and loved ones this holiday season! Cute Santa Card by I Heart Crafty Things
We hope you loved this list of 25 Best Christmas Crafts for Kids!