These pumpkin spice roasted pumpkin seeds are easy to make and you’ll only need a few ingredients. With just a pinch of pumpkin spice, you can create the tastiest pumpkin seeds every time! Be sure to share with friends and family. If you want to learn how to make the best pumpkin seeds ever, keep reading!
This blog post may contain affiliate links. What does that mean? We may get a small commission if you make a purchase using our links, which helps us to keep posting new holiday content every week.
Whether you’re pumpkin carving with the kids or making a homemade pumpkin pie, be sure to save all of the seeds! They’re all edible after all, and delicious! Whatever size pumpkin you’re using, you can easily gather enough seeds for this recipe.
Pumpkin Spice Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Raw pumpkin seeds – 1 1/2 cups
- Olive oil – 1 tbsp
- Salt – 1 1/2 tsp
- Pumpkin spice – 3/4 tsp
Firstly, give those pumpkin seeds a good wash. Remove any pumpkin pulp and fibres that attach to the seeds. Dry them thoroughly with a towel. Preheat the oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Next, mix the oil, salt and spice together in a bowl. Add the dried pumpkin seeds and stir until well coated. Place the seeds on the lined baking sheet and bake until they are crunchy and slightly golden, this can take between 10-15min. Be sure to stir the seeds every 5 min to roast them evenly. Once they are perfect, place them in a bowl to cool and enjoy!!
We hope you like our Pumpkin Spice Roasted Pumpkin Seeds Recipe! If so, roast a batch today and snack all week. Looking for more amazing Thanksgiving goodness? Check out these Rustic Painted Pine Cones or make your own Thanksgiving Napkin Rings – perfect for the dinner table.
Pumpkin Spice Roasted Pumpkin Seeds Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups raw pumpkin seeds straight from the pumpkin!
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp pumpkin spice
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash the pumpkin seeds, removing all pulp and fibres that may be attached. Thoroughly dry the seeds with a towel.
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, salt and spice, mix well.
- Add the dried pumpkin seeds to the oil mixture. Mix until the seeds are well coated.
- Place the coated seeds on the baking tray and bake until they are crunchy and slightly golden, about 10-15 min. Stir the seeds every 5 min to bake evenly.
- Transfer the roasted seeds to a bowl to cool and enjoy!!