The Fourth of July is coming quickly! This week we are bringing you a delicious, easy to make strawberry parfait. As a holiday blog we love everything festive and this recipe certainly checks all the boxes – the strawberries, jello, cream and blueberries give it the perfect red, white and blue look.
This blog post may contain affiliate links. What does that mean? We may get a small commission if you make a purchase using our links, which helps us to keep posting new holiday content every week.
Holidays and baking go hand in hand and part of the fun is sticking to the “theme” by using some of our favourite ingredients. Lucky for us, berries are in season during the Fourth of July, so they’ll be full of flavour. Freshly picked strawberries and blueberries with vanilla cream certainly make for a tasty and festive dessert!
Above all, this recipe is very easy to make, which is always important when holiday planning. The longest part is waiting for the gelatin to set. Once the gelatin is firm all you need to do is layer the ingredients, one after the other creating those amazing red and white stripes. The tricky part…putting the cream in the glass without touching the sides! Whether or not you succeed, these parfaits will look great in a tall clear glass, or if your hosting a group, try to triple the recipe and fill a trifle bowl!
Easy and Quick Fourth of July Strawberry Cream Parfait Dessert Recipe
Did you find this Easy and Quick Fourth of July Strawberry Cream Parfait Dessert Recipe simple to make? We love how it turned out, perfectly festive, easy and delicious!! Need more for your Fourth of July celebration? Check out our Favour Boxes. Happy Fourth of July and as always, Happy Crafting!
Easy and Quick Fourth of July Strawberry Dessert
- 1 pkg Hartley’s Strawberry Jelly
- 250 mls boiling water
- 250 mls cold water
- 1 pkg instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups whipped topping
- fresh strawberries sliced
- fresh blueberries
- In a bowl, add boiling water to the jelly, stir until dissolved, add the cool water, stirring until well mixed.
- Place in the fridge for 45min or until set.
- With the electric mixer, prepare the instant pudding by adding 2 cups of water to the powder and mix until small peaks develop (about 5min).
- Add in 2 cups of whipped topping, mix with the electric mixer until well blended, set aside.
- Begin to layer the ingredients, two-three spoonfuls at a time into a tall clear glass.
- Start with some of the firm jelly, then add the pudding layer, finally add the sliced strawberries. Continue to alternate until the glass is full.
- Top with blueberries!